Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Hameer Zawawi at Open Mic FeedBack @ The Bee, Publika

Its not the first time I met Hameer Zawawi. He has been coming out for gigs since before his brother Rendra Zawawi started gigging. When Hameer was younger he used to come with his mom on time for gigs. but nowadays Hameer is usually fashionably late :) but he never fails to pull off a great show.

The Cowboy song as he calls it, I think is something that could be of a spin-off from one his projects as a video game programmer. Yes he is Video Games Programming Major. He is on a break til he starts work this year. Hopefully we will see more of him at the open mics. 

So, I've been told that my blog is a lil bland boring looking. What do you think I should do? What would you like to read about? or get more videos? Photos? 

I currently have a backlog of tonnes of Photos from Penang Island Jazz Festival, TemperedMental Album Launch. Old photos from other gigs from other MoonShine Shows.

Send me a comment and watch what happens! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Mr Hameer knows how to put in a show alright. The fact that he rarely plays covers (mostly due to the fact that he doesn't listen to much music), gives us a chance to see him showcase what he does best, his songwriting. And he does it like nobody else I know. Local or international. This here is one uniquely talented man.

    ReplyDelete