Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Azim at Open Mic FeedBack @ The Bee, Publika

So the first time I met Azim was at the Open Mic Feedback at The Bee in Jaya One. It was a quite night just after the new year started. Was hanging out with Mokthar that night because his boys had to handle another job. So along came Azim and said he wanted to sign up. He seem really young and confident and he had no qualms about the time slot given to him to perform which was the 2nd for the night.

He kept practicing his guitar in this little corner there and looked like he came alone. Bright - eyed focused and ready to perform. I think its great that young musicians like him take the time to warm up before a shot no matter how small. Dude was in the zone basically. So after Boss went up to perform that night Azim got on stage.


That was at the recent open mic FeedBack at The Bee in Publika. We got to talk a little bit more and and I found out that he is studying Law and political science! I was like ok thats different maybe he will be one of those that could make a change ehh?

I wonder who else I'll meet at these open mics

No comments:

Post a Comment