Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crinkle Cut at FeedBack Open Mic at The Bee Jaya One. May Edition

I first met the girls from Crinkle Cut before they were Crinkle Cut. I was invited by one of their lecturers
 Joe Loy. It was a songwriter's showcase as it was kind of like a class project where all the students had to present their original compositions throughout the night. That was when Tallest of the singers Frances voice really blew me away when she sang Ashley's original composition Years Await.  Melissa and Grace were singing in one of the most killer combinations of chorus singers. I tell you my hair was standing on end listening to these girls sing.



Last night they were the Featured Open Mic performers at Feedback open mic organised by MoonShine Productions. They performed one of Grace's tunes with Ashley on the Ipad doing some killer stuffs.



Currently, the girls are working in different bands playing in Waikiki Club and other projects that they are a part of. I do hope i get to see more of this band. because I think I'm already becoming a huge fan of their  music. So if you are like me and you enjoy Malaysian made music please go out there and try to catch all of their performances tell your friends there is no need to go to Sepang to have a good time on the asphalt in the hot muddy ground where ur shoes get ruined and you are too drunk to be listening to any music.

Check out their Youtube music page HERE
FB : The Crinkle Cut Band


2 comments: